Checklist major cleaning
We perform the following steps during a major cleaning. If you want us to do something more, there are no problems, just let us know and we will arrange it!
In every room (kitchen and bathroom included)
- Vacuuming floor
- Mopping floors
- Wiping moldings
- Vacuuming sofa (in, behind and under)
- Vacuuming armchairs (in the back and under)
- Vacuuming bed (under and behind)
- Linen change (if the customer has provided clean bedding)
- Tables, chairs and other furniture
- Lamp buttons & wall sockets
- Small carpets – removed and shaken
- Large carpets – vacuuming on and under
- Ceiling lights
- Emptying trash cans
- Sink and countertop
- Tile over sink
- Cabinets under the sink
- Cabinet doors (exterior)
- Dishwasher (exterior) and filter
- Toilet seat
- Cleaning behind the toilet
- Shower / tub
- Washer / dryer (exterior, detergent compartment & filter)
- Cabinets fronts
- Drainpipes beneath the basin
- Inside the bathroom cabinet (if emptied by the customer)
- If there is a bathtub and the customer remove the ”wall / shell” on the bathtub, we clean it underneath
- Floor drain
Obs: we do not move large furniture during cleaning and the cleaners clean as high as they can. If you can provide us with a footstool, it will help us to reach higher, but the cleaners may not independently use the ladder to reach higher.
Have we missed anything? Call us and we will fix it as soon as we can!
Sometimes it can be nice to get help with a little more! The following items are not included in the standard cleaning, but we are happy to help you with these as well.
- Change of sheets
- Oven cleaning
- Refrigerator – (interior)
- Dishwasher – (interior)
- Laundry / folding of laundry
- Watering of flowers
- Window cleaning
The same hourly rate applies to all the above services, except for window cleaning where we offer a fixed price based on the number of windows.
Talk to our customer support (please don´t ask your cleaner directly) if you are interested in our extra services. In some cases, it is possible to combine the extra service with an ordinary cleaning session and just add some extra time, in other cases we schedule a new time.