Checklist deep cleaning
Below you´ll find a list of what is included in our deep cleaning. If you wish to add anything else, don´t hesitate to contact us!
Preparations: Please note that we clean free surfaces and as a rule do not move objects, therefore it is important that you clear the surfaces you want cleaned.
To show the differens between standard cleaning and deep cleaning added and extended step are marked green .
- Wiping of mirrors
- Smaller carpets will be shaken to remove any dust/dirt.
- Larger carpets will be vacuumed both on the top side and underneath.
- Emptying trash cans
- Thorough vacuuming and swabbing of floors (around large furniture, underneath if possible).
- Dusting and cleaning of wall sockets, radiators, lighting switches, moldings, and paintings.
- More extensive dusting of furniture, tables, windowsills, benches, and objects.
- Dusting and cleaning of empty surfaces, lamps, and other larger objects.
- Thorough wiping of doors, door frames and door handles.
- Vacuuming of couch/armchairs/ beds, behind and underneath if possible.
- Changing of bed linen
- Thorough cleaning of stove.
- Cleaning of sink and faucet
- Extensive cleaning of kitchen counter tops
- Deep cleaning of wall tiles and seams
- Wiping of cabinet doors, handles and drawers (exterior parts)
- Thorough wiping of kitchen appliances and fan (exterior parts)
- Cleaning inside the microwave
- Cleaning of fan filter
- Cleaning of the garbage area in the cabinet under the sink
- Cleaning the dishwasher filter
- Cleaning of toilet
- Cleaning of sink, faucet, and the tiles by the sink.
- Cleaning of mirror and other details.
- Wiping of bathroom cabinet (exterior)
- Cleaning of bathtub/shower (shower set, mixer, doors) as well as a deep cleaning of tiles and seams.
- Cleaning of washer/dryer (exterior) as well as the detergent dispenser and filter.
- Dusting/wiping of pipes under the sink (exterior)
- Cleaning inside the bathroom cabinet (if client has removed all objects beforehand)
- Cleaning of floor drain
- In case of bathtub: if the clients remove the shell/wall of the tub, we can clean underneath.
DO NOTE! We do not move any large furniture during the cleaning. The cleaners will clean as high up as they can reach – if you want to, you can provide us with a foot stool so that they can reach a bit higher. The cleaners will not use a ladder when on their own.
Have we missed anything? Call us and we will fix it as soon as we can!
If you want something more included in your cleaning, we´re happy to adjust the list. Below you´ll find some examples.
- Owen cleaning
- Cleaning the refrigerator on the inside
- Cleaning the dishwasher on the inside
- Deep cleaning of tiles and seams.
- Doing laundry or folding/ironing clothes
- Doing the dishes or emptying/filling the dishwasher
- Make the beds
- Water your flowers
- Moving more objects to clean underneath (on shelves etc.)
- Cleaning inside cabinets, drawers, closets and so on.
- Dusting of ceiling lights
- Window cleaning (set price instead of hourly rate – ask us for a price estimation)
The same hourly rate as usual is applied for all additional services, except for the window cleaning which comes with a set price based on your home.
Please contact us in advance if you wish to add any service to your next cleaning. We can often make sure to combine it with your scheduled cleaning, but at times a new occasion will have to be scheduled.